One of the things that will determines the success of your real estate Facebook ads is the call-to-action (CTA). For getting people to take an action and interact with your ad, you need to have a lead magnet. Thankfully when it comes to real estate Facebook ads, there is no shortage of them. If you are a real estate agent, broker or real estate investor, you can target buyers, sellers and investors with different types of lead magnets.
In this guide, I am going to explain some of the most effective lead magnets that you can use when setting up a Facebook ad campaign for home buyers, sellers and investors:
Facebook ad lead magnets for property buyers
- I have found that one of the most effective lead magnets that you can use for your Facebook ads is a list of homes recently put on the market for sale. You can also promote featured listings.
- Another type of very effective lead magnet is drone videos capturing the home as well as the neighborhood.
- Free and no obligation consultation (over phone or face-to-face).
- You can offer a free comparative market analysis (CMA) to help buyers determine how much buying a home in specific neighborhoods of your target area is going to cost them.
- Home buying and relocation guides are every effective lead magnets for Facebook ads.
- Latest real estate trends and news.
- A list of homes with a price drop.
- Hosting an open house? It’s an excellent lead magnet. You can promote the video teasers to pique the interest of prospective buyers.
- Just helped a client close on a home? Well, positive reviews act as a great lead magnet. You can promote video testimonials with ad copy in a story format.
- Want to target real estate investors? You can promote foreclosure listing, REO, short sales or any other type of distressed properties which are listed for sale at discounted rates.
- You can promote communities and new projects in your target area.
- A specific property type – such as single-family homes, apartments, condos and multifamily units.
- Create a sing-up lead magnet for listing alerts.
Facebook ad lead magnets for property sellers
- The best way to make a lasting impression about your real estate brand on home sellers is to promote yourself as the local real estate market expert. Launch a series of weekly videos to explain the latest real estate market trends. You can also create a sign-up lead magnet for weekly newsletters on the latest market updates.
- “What is my home worth” is one of the most effective lead magnets when you are targeting home sellers. Run a Facebook ad with a free and instant home valuation offer.
- Educational seminars and events which home buyers can sing up for online and attend in person.
- Free and no-obligation consultation (over phone and face-to-face).
- Home selling guides. The guide can be in form of an eBook explaining the step-by-step home selling process.
- Promote your marketing strategy. For example, if you marketed a home with drone videos, you can promote how it helped your client sell the home fast and for the best price.
When creating a lead magnet, be clear about audience segmentation. People are usually in different phases of the home buying and selling process. For example, testimonial lead magnets are meant to raise awareness about your real estate brand, while listing alerts should target people who are actively looking for homes.
Creating a lead magnet after audience segmentation will lower your Facebook ads cost and help you reach more people organically.
So, these are some of the lead magnets for real estate Facebook ads.
If you have any questions or feedback, let me know in comments.